“This made me cry. I’ve been meaning to respond but I do keep coming back to read again.
So helpful & spot on, and very similar to what my astrologer was saying during my last reading.
Thank you so much”
r/AstrologyChartShare
View on RedditExplore Kundlit
Readings and live advice
Free tools and AI chat
Before you order
Public replies · Free Reddit readings
Public replies to our free Reddit readings, with links to the originals.
25 of 100 replies
“This made me cry. I’ve been meaning to respond but I do keep coming back to read again.
So helpful & spot on, and very similar to what my astrologer was saying during my last reading.
Thank you so much”
r/AstrologyChartShare
View on Reddit“Firstly, thank you for taking your time to provide a thoughtful and indepth answer, which provides much relief, because like you said, I have been made to feel that I am doomed in the marriage department by many.”
r/VedicAstrologyJyotish
View on Reddit“Thank you so so much for the clarity. Almost everything you said matches with what i have been feeling while talking to him for 2 months.
Means a lot!”
r/Vedic_Astrology_free
View on Reddit“I can't tell you how happy I'm with this detailed explanation.Thank you so much and things resonate a lot.Like the saturn dasha details and my nature.Really happy for this explanation.Thank you so much.”
r/VedicAstrologyJyotish
View on Reddit“Bravo, what a great reading. Greatful! You described my love life quite well actually. Thanks :)”
r/VedicAstrologyJyotish
View on Reddit“Wow, this is amazing and feels really accurate! Thanks so much! I do like this newer approach I’ve been taking, so to hear that this “muscle” is something that’s being strengthened and will stay with me is great to hear.”
r/AskAstrologers
View on Reddit“Thank you so much for taking the time to do such a detailed reading. I really appreciate it! After reading through it (and getting a little help understanding some of the Vedic terminology 😅), I have to say it feels incredibly aligned with who I am. The themes of transformation, career, purpose, and even the connection between love and work really resonated with me. It definitely gave me a lot to reflect on and left me feeling hopeful. Thanks again for sharing your knowledge I truly appreciate it! 🤍”
r/AstrologyChartShare
View on Reddit“Thank you so much for your time and efforts I feel so grateful and everything you stated feels correct I have never and by it never wanted or expected love and suddenly this desire is increasing and an illusion is being created thus I feel it to be so awkward and unsettling, feeling of yearning is increasing which I have never experienced before”
r/Vedic_Astrology_free
View on Reddit“Thanks a lot for your in depth insights sir🙏, really grateful for it. You accurately pointed the issues with connections so far and yes the desire is present underneath a lot of sadness, but your analysis has left me with a positive and forwarded spirited outlook, i am looking forward to a great concrete connection. Thanks a lot sir🙏 gratitude”
r/Kundlit
View on Reddit“Yes I had a huge crush on someone, which started around late of August in 2021 and yes,it ended without going anywhere.
Your point about nature is quite correct, regarding emotions, feeling.
Thanks for the insight .”
r/VedicAstrologyJyotish
View on Reddit“wow thank you!!! and yes i do have a very close friend that drifted a bit from me in that specific timeframe. i just have a question: will i maybe stop being so sensitive and 1 on 1? i wish i could be more casual and open towards multiple friends instead of taking it to heart. or maybe that comes with age? idk but thank you its very accurate”
r/AstrologyChartShare
View on Reddit“Yes very clever. I feel it really resonates with me a lot. I'm in a period of great change as I said, the relationships dynamics are changing a lot, and I'm rediscovering my worth, my identity and I'm doing so much inner work. It's like I'm reorganizing my life from inside. Thank you for this point of you!”
r/BirthChartReadingFree
View on Reddit“wow this is super specific thank you!!!! i’m using placidus actually (though i don’t know the difference between those) but yes i do tend to do that!
yup i see 7th house as more of a relationship with everyone sort of thing right now!
thank you!!!!!! i did use to do that but i think i’ve fixed it for the most part hopefully😭😭😭
but thank you so much for your time!!!!! this is super reassuring”
r/BirthChartReadingFree
View on Reddit“Thank you so so much Sir 🙏🙏for your detailed insights. It lifted the uncertainty over my mind. Sir can you please tell me if there's any advice for me and what will my spouse be like?”
r/VedicAstrologyJyotish
View on Reddit“I am really grateful for this unprecedented explanation, that too in such a simple and understandable manner.
Thank you very much!🙏”
r/VedicAstrologyJyotish
View on Reddit“Yeah, what you said about me ki liking someone and getting cut later is very true.
In front Jan to June i liked a girl but she wasn't into me so i let her go.
Thanks a lot for such a detailed analysis and so much efforts to type this long. Really appreciate it. Thank you 😊”
r/VedicAstrologyJyotish
View on Reddit“Thank you so much sir for this in-depth read.
The idea of marriage in my mind did come around April 2024 seriously… that’s genuinely a thing.
I understand the Saturn L1 from 2028…
Can you tell me anything niche about my spouse so that I can tell them apart, or is it the same person I thought of back in 2024?”
r/BirthChartReadingFree
View on Reddit“Omg thank you so much! This is very in-depth. Thank you so much for explaining the delay. I can’t wait for next year. And I have always in attracted to men from a different country. Lately I’ve been very attracts to Eastern Europeans but ever since I was in high school I wanted to marry someone from
A different country”
r/Vedic_Astrology_free
View on Reddit“Thank you for this! I REALLY needed it. I haven’t left just yet (still planning) but this gives me such a surety that I’m headed in the right direction.”
r/astrologyreadings
View on Reddit“You have no idea what a relief it is to finally hear someone say it could be possible. Thank you!! I agree 1000% about the discipline point too - someone youthful in age but very very Saturnian. There’s mars influence but also Taurus and Gemini, and I just am not feeling that this is some old man or even someone five years older. And yes, haha, it might be a little underwhelming if he doesn’t turn out to be an athlete now. We’ll see!”
r/VedicAstrologyJyotish
View on Reddit“I appreciate your response, in the end I decided not to tell him and feel confident that I can move on. I have cut off contact with him and have not heard from him since”
r/horary
View on Reddit“Thank you so much for the descriptive detail! All of that makes perfect sense. I love how astrology can show the situation so plainly sometimes. The part about me having to open the door makes sense. When we first met I was in a relationship. I am coming out of one now. I obviously right now don’t have much intention to do anything or anytime soon (and I feel like my significators show this too lol), but the mind does get curious lol. Thank you for your interp! 🤙🏾”
r/horary
View on Reddit“Thanks... And yes you're right late July 2024 to late September were the most relationship heavy moments...”
r/VedicAstrologyJyotish
View on Reddit“Wow, thank you so much for that! Answering your question, I started reaching out to people more since the end of last year, even if it's just a simple conversation about the weather, haha. Again thank you 🩵🩵”
r/BirthChartReadingFree
View on Reddit“This is really interesting, thank you. The timeline you mention almost checks out, for only a few months: the number of people drawn to me did increase starting in may 2024 , and now in July 2026 I’ve found someone who I want to be with, with none of the doubts I had before.”
r/BirthChartReadingFree
View on RedditThese are free-reading replies, not reviews of paid reports, products or on-site AI chat; individual experiences do not guarantee results.