“I can't tell you how happy I'm with this detailed explanation.Thank you so much and things resonate a lot.Like the saturn dasha details and my nature.Really happy for this explanation.Thank you so much.”
r/VedicAstrologyJyotish
View on RedditExplore Kundlit
Readings and live advice
Free tools and AI chat
Before you order
Public replies · Free Reddit readings
Public replies to our free Reddit readings, with links to the originals.
25 of 100 replies
“I can't tell you how happy I'm with this detailed explanation.Thank you so much and things resonate a lot.Like the saturn dasha details and my nature.Really happy for this explanation.Thank you so much.”
r/VedicAstrologyJyotish
View on Reddit“Wow! This accurately explains how I work, the short intense (and exhausting) bursts, and the fact that generally when I start something I finish it. But it's so helpful to think about it as a placement rather than a character flaw because, as you say, then I can accept it and figure out how to work with it.”
r/AskAstrologers
View on Reddit“Well you just explained why I keep getting reads that come back with Saturn in my 11th(it's been like 3 years of a giant ? Around this) so genuinely, thank you.”
r/AstrologyChartShare
View on Reddit“Thank you! Quite in depth, i love it and you are super spot on. Is there anything you can tell about my future situations? How i may be/do/have?”
r/BirthChartReadingFree
View on Reddit“I just wanted to send a quick note to sincerely thank you for taking the time to analyze my natal chart and answer my questions in such detail. I truly appreciate the effort and depth you put into breaking down my 7th house and Saturn's placement.
By the way, after reading the literal translation of that classical sloka, I couldn't help but laugh. With a description like an 'evil and sinful' spouse, I think the saying 'better alone than in bad company' definitely applies here!😂
But on a serious note, your explanation was incredibly clear and gave me a lot of valuable perspective on how to properly interpret these classical texts and my upcoming transits without getting lost in the harsh translations.
Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for your generosity, your patience, and for sharing your knowledge with me!💛💫”
r/AstrologyChartShare
View on Reddit“Thank you so much i understand my chart better now”
r/AstrologyChartShare
View on Reddit“This was actually VERY spot on! Thank you”
r/BirthChartReadingFree
View on Reddit“whoa, thats actually very insightful. i’m not quite acquainted with sidereal astrology, so this take is very much appreciated as it allows me to see the moon in a new perspective. western zodiac already establishes these two points for me (emotional life directed away from society, identity created shaped by relation) but your wording actually makes me want to pay attention how that identity is built in real time as i’m interacting with people. this is especially hard for me in jobs, where i feel wholly incompetent to be a part of something. i know that i can work diligently, but it always seems like people’s expectations of me are something that i can’t even begin to fulfill — and more importantly, i dont want to fulfill them.
i always thought this pattern is due to the “weirdness” of my aquarius placements, making me want to run the other way from anything that is conventional and restrictive (as jobs are), but seeing how these aquarius placements transform into capricorn in sidereal zodiac, i cannot quite comprehend how this change would line up with my perception.
i want to be free, structured solely by my own standards, and i’ve been trying to create a career that makes it easier to live this way, away from conventional structures, but i can’t seem to “find the thing” that will afford me this freedom.
i’m grateful for this interpretation and your time, and hopefully this period will bring me some clarity by 2028.”
r/AstrologyChartShare
View on Reddit“Namaskar 🙏
Firstly I want to thank you for your time, effort and honesty in your response. I am incredibly grateful for your extremely knowledgeable insight!
I have tried to to read every single sentence and explanation to it very carefully and to understand. Thank you for clarifying exactly what I wanted to ask in such depth and evidence, I am grateful you chose to answer my question.”
r/jyotishh
View on Reddit“Thanks Brother , for explaining in so much detail, it helped me to understand the major reason of all the hardworking”
r/Vedic_Astrology_free
View on Reddit“Very insightful. Yes, my enthusiasm to put forth effort is directly related to those that will be served by my action. In that vein I have indeed found myself spread too thin. People pleasing and my inner urge to do is something that I've identified as an area of my life that needs refinement. Doing one thing at a time with the highest degree of quality, rather than many at the most shoddy.
Your reading is quite astute. One of my most recent journal entries is a working on identifying the real purpose, meaning, and beneficiary of my service. Thank you for the reminder! You seem to have a high level of understanding the fine points of astrology. Do you mind if I ask about your experience in the subject? How, why, where this knowledge has been attained?”
r/AstrologyChartShare
View on Reddit“Thank you so much for taking the time to give such a detailed reading of my birth chart and patiently answer all my questions. I truly appreciate the effort and insight you put into it. It was really helpful and reassuring. Thank you again! 🙏”
r/VedicAstrologyJyotish
View on Reddit“Yea, I've seen my sidereal chart before. It does changes things even though I don't practice vedic so I don't wanna interpret it incorrectly. Thank you for your advice. I'm gonna screenshot this, take some notes, think on it and draw up some plans for me to follow through on. I'll see what I come up with.”
r/AstrologyChartShare
View on Reddit“Yes very clever. I feel it really resonates with me a lot. I'm in a period of great change as I said, the relationships dynamics are changing a lot, and I'm rediscovering my worth, my identity and I'm doing so much inner work. It's like I'm reorganizing my life from inside. Thank you for this point of you!”
r/BirthChartReadingFree
View on Reddit“Oh 🙇🏻♀️✨️ all are absolutely correct except that plan statement 🥲 i say it out loud its my weakness that i want to fix and yeah almost all other statements are correct and even that 2020 one too 🥲🙇🏻♀️✨️ that spot on sir 🙌🏻✨️ that's correct my life didn't get much stable after 2020🥲 can you tell more ? 🙇🏻♀️🙌🏻✨️”
r/VedicAstrologyJyotish
View on Reddit“wow this is super specific thank you!!!! i’m using placidus actually (though i don’t know the difference between those) but yes i do tend to do that!
yup i see 7th house as more of a relationship with everyone sort of thing right now!
thank you!!!!!! i did use to do that but i think i’ve fixed it for the most part hopefully😭😭😭
but thank you so much for your time!!!!! this is super reassuring”
r/BirthChartReadingFree
View on Reddit“this is so thoughtful & detailed, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thorough response. i’m looking forward to reading it a few more times in order to fully absorb everything.”
r/AstrologyChartShare
View on Reddit“Thank you so much for the detailed explanation it helps a lot. My mother contacted one of the Purohit and he mentioned that there is Kal Sarpa, Manglik and Chandrik dosha.
I checked various Kal Sarpa Dosha calculator online where 70% of them said i dont have any dosha however 30% showed that i have Shankhachur Kal Sarp dosha since I have Rahu and Ketu in 9th and 3rd house respectively hence I was bit confused.”
r/Vedic_Astrology_free
View on Reddit“Thank you so much for this detailed reading. I genuinely appreciate the time and effort you put into it. It gave me a different perspective on the last few years, and I'll keep your advice in mind”
r/VedicAstrologyJyotish
View on Reddit“thanks it was very easy to understand. Honestly, I have felt delays alot - I will be very close to getting something and last moment everything will collapse ( example- my full paid office trip to Europe got cancelled on the day I was supposed to fly) but it is what it is I guess”
r/Vedic_Astrology_free
View on Reddit“Omg thankyou soo much.. you helped me to see the clearer picture.. now whenever im in trouble, ill comeback to this comment🥹🫶🏻”
r/Vedic_Astrology_free
View on Reddit“That's the most practical analysis of my situation I have got so far. This thing where I have to respect elders more is needed. I have been taking this for granted. Thank you so much for help. I will reach out to you if needed.
Karma. Hail Lord Mahadev!”
r/vedicastrology
View on Reddit“Thank you for your very descriptive reading, even got me emotional, this is something I always thought but never quite understood why, it makes all sense. 🙏”
r/AskAstrologers
View on Reddit“Hey.
First of all. Thank you so much for writing all this. It's very interesting for me to know it from such a technical point of view. From a learning point of view as well, it was extremely informative. I love your perspective on the chart. One thing that you said is striking me though, in the last paragraph you wrote" late first marriage". Are there chances of more than one marriage ??”
r/AstrologyChartShare
View on Reddit“thank you a lot for this!! I do resonate with this alot and with the Vedic interpretation
I will try to pick up on a routine thank you very much for this :3”
r/AstrologyChartShare
View on RedditThese are free-reading replies, not reviews of paid reports, products or on-site AI chat; individual experiences do not guarantee results.