Public replies to our free Reddit readings, with links to the originals.
The replies
10 of 100 replies
MarriageRelationships
Excerpt
“Firstly, thank you for taking your time to provide a thoughtful and indepth answer, which provides much relief, because like you said, I have been made to feel that I am doomed in the marriage department by many.”
“Thank you so so much for the clarity. Almost everything you said matches with what i have been feeling while talking to him for 2 months.
Means a lot!”
“I can't tell you how happy I'm with this detailed explanation.Thank you so much and things resonate a lot.Like the saturn dasha details and my nature.Really happy for this explanation.Thank you so much.”
“I just wanted to send a quick note to sincerely thank you for taking the time to analyze my natal chart and answer my questions in such detail. I truly appreciate the effort and depth you put into breaking down my 7th house and Saturn's placement.
By the way, after reading the literal translation of that classical sloka, I couldn't help but laugh. With a description like an 'evil and sinful' spouse, I think the saying 'better alone than in bad company' definitely applies here!😂
But on a serious note, your explanation was incredibly clear and gave me a lot of valuable perspective on how to properly interpret these classical texts and my upcoming transits without getting lost in the harsh translations.
Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for your generosity, your patience, and for sharing your knowledge with me!💛💫”
“Thank you so so much Sir 🙏🙏for your detailed insights. It lifted the uncertainty over my mind. Sir can you please tell me if there's any advice for me and what will my spouse be like?”
“Thank you so much sir for this in-depth read.
The idea of marriage in my mind did come around April 2024 seriously… that’s genuinely a thing.
I understand the Saturn L1 from 2028…
Can you tell me anything niche about my spouse so that I can tell them apart, or is it the same person I thought of back in 2024?”
“Omg thank you so much! This is very in-depth. Thank you so much for explaining the delay. I can’t wait for next year. And I have always in attracted to men from a different country. Lately I’ve been very attracts to Eastern Europeans but ever since I was in high school I wanted to marry someone from
A different country”
“You have no idea what a relief it is to finally hear someone say it could be possible. Thank you!! I agree 1000% about the discipline point too - someone youthful in age but very very Saturnian. There’s mars influence but also Taurus and Gemini, and I just am not feeling that this is some old man or even someone five years older. And yes, haha, it might be a little underwhelming if he doesn’t turn out to be an athlete now. We’ll see!”
“Hey.
First of all. Thank you so much for writing all this. It's very interesting for me to know it from such a technical point of view. From a learning point of view as well, it was extremely informative. I love your perspective on the chart. One thing that you said is striking me though, in the last paragraph you wrote" late first marriage". Are there chances of more than one marriage ??”