हमारी मुफ़्त Reddit रीडिंग्स पर मिले सार्वजनिक जवाब, मूल बातचीत के लिंक के साथ।
पाठकों के जवाब
100 में से 26 जवाब
पैसे और संपत्तिसमय
जवाब का अंश
“Wow, this is pretty accurate! My longtime tenant moved out at the end of July when her lease ended. Since then, I’ve made repairs and had the place painted, so the property and its expenses have definitely taken up more of my attention. It’s interesting that you picked up on that—and the timing fits too. Thank you!”
हिंदी अनुवाद
वाह, यह काफ़ी सही है! मेरी पुरानी किरायेदार जुलाई के अंत में लीज़ खत्म होने पर चली गई। उसके बाद से मरम्मत और पेंट करवाया है, इसलिए मकान और उसके खर्चों पर सच में ज़्यादा ध्यान गया है। दिलचस्प है कि आपने यह बात पकड़ ली—और समय भी मेल खाता है। धन्यवाद!
“it was our plan to leave this lease actually and this next month is for paying off debt so that makes so much sense. Thanks so much for the insight, that was really helpful!”
हिंदी अनुवाद
असल में हमारी योजना इस लीज़ को छोड़ने की थी और अगले महीने कर्ज चुकाना है, इसलिए यह बात बिल्कुल समझ में आती है। जानकारी के लिए बहुत धन्यवाद, इससे बहुत मदद मिली!
“Thank you so much for your interpretation. Yes, you were absolutely right about the Venus sub-period between 2020 and 2023.
Actually, the interesting part is that during that period, I also did an internship at a luxury brand. I worked closely with designers, focusing heavily on aesthetics, high-end fabrics, and design.
And you are absolutely right about the timing as well. I have genuinely been very uncertain about my career since around the beginning of August.
The company I currently work for is also, in a way, connected to luxury, design, and visual aesthetics. We customize buses, minibuses, and VIP vehicles from scratch according to our customers' preferences and requirements.
So, based on what you said, I think I should give my current job another chance and think more carefully before deciding to leave.
Thank you again for your insights. They were really meaningful to me.”
हिंदी अनुवाद
आपकी व्याख्या के लिए बहुत धन्यवाद। हाँ, 2020 से 2023 के बीच शुक्र की अंतरदशा के बारे में आप बिल्कुल सही थे।
दिलचस्प बात यह है कि उस दौरान मैंने एक लग्ज़री ब्रांड में इंटर्नशिप भी की थी। डिज़ाइनरों के साथ काम किया, जिसमें सौंदर्य, महँगे कपड़ों और डिज़ाइन पर काफ़ी ध्यान था।
समय के बारे में भी आप बिल्कुल सही हैं। लगभग अगस्त की शुरुआत से अपने करियर को लेकर सच में बहुत अनिश्चित रही हूँ।
मेरी मौजूदा कंपनी भी एक तरह से लग्ज़री, डिज़ाइन और दिखावट से जुड़ी है। हम ग्राहकों की पसंद और ज़रूरतों के अनुसार बसें, मिनीबसें और वीआईपी गाड़ियाँ शुरू से तैयार करते हैं।
इसलिए आपकी बात के आधार पर लगता है कि मौजूदा नौकरी को एक और मौका देना चाहिए और छोड़ने का फैसला करने से पहले ज़्यादा सोचूँ।
आपकी बातों के लिए फिर धन्यवाद। वे मेरे लिए सच में मायने रखती हैं।
“Yep, you’re right. My MD will be starting from March 2027. Thanks for your reading.
And yes, I’ve felt the same way for a very long time. I often feel like I have to put in more effort than what’s normally required to get the reward, and that’s exactly what seems to be happening with my current job switch. Even when an interview goes really well, something or the other happens and I end up getting rejected.
Anyway, I don’t really have a choice other than continuing to put in the effort to get what I want. So I’ll keep going and hopefully things work out eventually.”
हिंदी अनुवाद
हाँ, आप सही हैं। मेरी महादशा मार्च 2027 से शुरू होगी। आपकी रीडिंग के लिए धन्यवाद।
और हाँ, बहुत समय से ऐसा ही महसूस हो रहा है। अक्सर लगता है कि नतीजा पाने के लिए सामान्य से ज़्यादा मेहनत करनी पड़ती है, और मौजूदा नौकरी बदलने की कोशिश में भी यही हो रहा है। इंटरव्यू बहुत अच्छा जाए तब भी कुछ न कुछ हो जाता है और आखिर में अस्वीकृति मिलती है।
खैर, जो चाहती हूँ उसे पाने के लिए मेहनत करते रहने के अलावा विकल्प नहीं है। इसलिए कोशिश जारी रखूँगी और उम्मीद है आखिर में बात बनेगी।
“thanks for the detailed explanation, and yes last year was particularly horrible and strenuous bc i had saturn sq my natal venus twice between retrogrades (referring to tropical chart, bc i felt it strongly). ended up losing my job start of this year, one i had lots of hope for. and currently also job hunting, but things have been slightly different than last year's anguish. waiting for a bigger improvement and growth in career, finances or social though.”
हिंदी अनुवाद
विस्तृत व्याख्या के लिए धन्यवाद। हाँ, पिछला साल खास तौर पर बहुत खराब और थका देने वाला था, क्योंकि वक्री दौरों के बीच शनि ने मेरे जन्म के शुक्र से दो बार चौकोण बनाया था। उष्णकटिबंधीय कुंडली की बात है, क्योंकि इसे बहुत महसूस किया। इस साल की शुरुआत में नौकरी चली गई, जिससे बहुत उम्मीदें थीं। अभी भी नौकरी ढूँढ रही हूँ, लेकिन पिछले साल की पीड़ा से चीज़ें थोड़ी अलग हैं। फिर भी करियर, पैसों या सामाजिक जीवन में बड़े सुधार और बढ़त का इंतज़ार है।
“it did , it wasn’t exactly on the 21st but i looked back at pics and yes i remember having this overwhelming feeling and questioning the path i was choosing but still rolled with it. it was the weekend of that week where i was heavily feeling these things, roughly the 23rd it that has any significance.
i have been trying to learn how to wire wrap and learn a new skill by building on that daily , but i struggle to do that with career aspects. definitely facing a lot of hardship and challenges pertaining to finances :(”
हिंदी अनुवाद
हाँ, हुआ था। ठीक 21 तारीख को नहीं, लेकिन तस्वीरें देखकर याद आया कि बहुत तीव्र एहसास हो रहा था और चुने हुए रास्ते पर सवाल कर रही थी, फिर भी आगे बढ़ती रही। उस हफ्ते के अंत में ये बातें बहुत महसूस हो रही थीं, लगभग 23 तारीख को, अगर यह मायने रखता हो।
तार लपेटकर चीज़ें बनाना सीखने की कोशिश कर रही हूँ और रोज़ उस पर काम करके नया हुनर सीख रही हूँ, लेकिन करियर के मामले में ऐसा करना मुश्किल है। पैसों से जुड़ी बहुत कठिनाइयाँ और चुनौतियाँ सच में हैं :(
“I think it's one month ahead, around 21 April'24 I was working on a poster and model for a program that was organized in our uni on 23rd April, I was lead of my group as suggested by my mentor, we also got awarded. Then around 3rd April'25 I went to a different city outside my hometown for preparation of some sort of exam, that's spot on.”
हिंदी अनुवाद
मुझे लगता है यह एक महीना आगे है। लगभग 21 अप्रैल 2024 को विश्वविद्यालय में 23 अप्रैल के कार्यक्रम के लिए पोस्टर और मॉडल बना रहा था। मार्गदर्शक के सुझाव पर मैं समूह का नेतृत्व कर रहा था और हमें पुरस्कार भी मिला। फिर लगभग 3 अप्रैल 2025 को किसी परीक्षा की तैयारी के लिए अपने शहर से बाहर दूसरे शहर गया था। यह बिल्कुल सही है।
“Tha falling out happened in the first week of Feb 2023, so ig that's pretty close.
The family resource part is spot on.
Thank you for telling the jupiter AD part, I am excited and looking forward to it now!
Also, where did you learn this? I mean you must've gathered your knowledge from multiple sources but how you present it feels like you're reciting law. I willing to learn this. Any resource you can suggest to begin with?”
हिंदी अनुवाद
मनमुटाव फ़रवरी 2023 के पहले हफ्ते में हुआ था, इसलिए लगता है यह काफ़ी करीब है।
परिवार के संसाधनों वाली बात बिल्कुल सही है।
गुरु की अंतरदशा वाली बात बताने के लिए धन्यवाद। अब उत्साहित हूँ और उसका इंतज़ार है!
वैसे आपने यह कहाँ सीखा? मतलब, जानकारी कई स्रोतों से जुटाई होगी, लेकिन आप जैसे बताते हैं वह कानून सुनाने जैसा लगता है। यह सीखना चाहता हूँ। शुरुआत के लिए कोई स्रोत सुझा सकते हैं?
“I thank you so much for this detailed response. I would not even consider myself even a novice or even begin to understand the complexity of astrology. But what I can say is that you are bang on. The change happened around mid July. Feeling very lost. But I still try and go to temple and make an effort religiously. I understand there is no remedy since nothing is actually broken but I still feel very lost career wise. Relationship wise I dont even know what to do. I guess i have to just wait it out and pray to hanuman ji.”
हिंदी अनुवाद
इस विस्तृत जवाब के लिए बहुत धन्यवाद। खुद को नौसिखिया भी नहीं मानूँगा और ज्योतिष की जटिलता समझने की शुरुआत भी नहीं हुई है। लेकिन इतना कह सकता हूँ कि आप बिल्कुल सही हैं। बदलाव लगभग जुलाई के बीच में हुआ था। बहुत भटकाव महसूस हो रहा है। फिर भी मंदिर जाने और धार्मिक कोशिश करने का प्रयास करता हूँ। समझता हूँ कि उपाय नहीं है, क्योंकि वास्तव में कुछ खराब नहीं हुआ, लेकिन करियर में फिर भी बहुत भटकाव है। रिश्तों में भी नहीं पता क्या करूँ। लगता है बस इंतज़ार करना है और हनुमान जी से प्रार्थना करनी है।
“This is so insightful! Thank you! Quite interesting with the Venus major as I recently became a mother, changed jobs and definitely connected with new people.
Thank you again and all the positive to you!!”
हिंदी अनुवाद
इससे बहुत समझ मिली! धन्यवाद! शुक्र की महादशा की बात दिलचस्प है, क्योंकि हाल में माँ बनी हूँ, नौकरी बदली है और नए लोगों से ज़रूर जुड़ी हूँ।
फिर धन्यवाद और आपको ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएँ!!
“From summer 2030 I'm estimated to finish my masters degree so this fits pretty well to my current plans. I often hear astrologers telling me my career is going to be delayed. Can you interpret if I should go down an office route of working in an NGO or some international body, or have a job in diplomacy (I'm not sure if I'm suited to be a politician though politics interest me a lot). Thanks for the detailed feedback by the way, ai greatly appreciate it.”
हिंदी अनुवाद
अनुमान है कि 2030 की गर्मियों में मेरी मास्टर्स पूरी होगी, इसलिए यह मौजूदा योजनाओं से काफ़ी मेल खाता है। अक्सर ज्योतिषियों से सुनता हूँ कि करियर में देरी होगी। क्या समझा सकते हैं कि किसी गैर-सरकारी संगठन या अंतरराष्ट्रीय संस्था में दफ़्तर का काम चुनूँ, या कूटनीति की नौकरी? राजनीति में बहुत रुचि है, लेकिन पता नहीं राजनेता बनने के योग्य हूँ या नहीं। वैसे विस्तृत प्रतिक्रिया के लिए धन्यवाद, उसकी बहुत कद्र है।
“Thank you for such a detailed and well-explained analysis. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into it.
Your explanation gave me clarity and hope. I'll look up to the timelines you mentioned. Thanks again!”
हिंदी अनुवाद
इतने विस्तृत और अच्छी तरह समझाए विश्लेषण के लिए धन्यवाद। आपने जो समय और मेहनत लगाई, उसकी बहुत कद्र है।
आपकी व्याख्या से स्पष्टता और उम्मीद मिली। बताए समयों को ध्यान में रखूँगी। फिर धन्यवाद!
“Yes I had a huge crush on someone, which started around late of August in 2021 and yes,it ended without going anywhere.
Your point about nature is quite correct, regarding emotions, feeling.
Thanks for the insight .”
हिंदी अनुवाद
हाँ, मुझे किसी पर बहुत आकर्षण था, जो लगभग अगस्त 2021 के अंत में शुरू हुआ था, और हाँ, बिना कहीं पहुँचे खत्म हो गया।
स्वभाव के बारे में आपकी बात, भावनाओं और एहसासों के संदर्भ में, काफ़ी सही है।
समझ देने के लिए धन्यवाद।
“Oh 🙇🏻♀️✨️ all are absolutely correct except that plan statement 🥲 i say it out loud its my weakness that i want to fix and yeah almost all other statements are correct and even that 2020 one too 🥲🙇🏻♀️✨️ that spot on sir 🙌🏻✨️ that's correct my life didn't get much stable after 2020🥲 can you tell more ? 🙇🏻♀️🙌🏻✨️”
हिंदी अनुवाद
ओह, योजना वाली बात को छोड़कर सब बिल्कुल सही है। मैं इसे खुलकर कहती हूँ, यह मेरी कमजोरी है जिसे ठीक करना चाहती हूँ। लगभग बाकी सारी बातें सही हैं, 2020 वाली भी। सर, वह बिल्कुल सटीक है। यह सही है कि 2020 के बाद मेरा जीवन बहुत स्थिर नहीं हुआ। क्या और बता सकते हैं?
“Thank you so much for the reading!!! Also yess I’m happy to know that my plan on getting my real estate license while pursuing acting/ TikTok works with my birth chart! Also yes, the stuck feeling was stronger last year omg I lost my job that was super toxic, my car and eventually I had to move out :( it was so hard so ur right! Especially since prior to that it was going super well and well 2025 humbled me badddd. I’m glad that the chart says that I’m early within my journey I feel better about it now! Once again thank you so so much!!!”
हिंदी अनुवाद
रीडिंग के लिए बहुत धन्यवाद!!! हाँ, अच्छा लगा जानकर कि अभिनय और टिकटॉक के साथ रियल एस्टेट लाइसेंस लेने की मेरी योजना कुंडली से मेल खाती है! हाँ, पिछले साल अटके होने का एहसास ज़्यादा था। मेरी बहुत खराब नौकरी चली गई, गाड़ी भी गई और आखिर में घर छोड़ना पड़ा :( बहुत मुश्किल था, इसलिए आप सही हैं! खास तौर पर उससे पहले सब बहुत अच्छा चल रहा था, और 2025 ने मुझे बुरी तरह झकझोर दिया। खुशी है कि कुंडली बताती है कि अभी यात्रा की शुरुआत में हूँ, अब बेहतर लग रहा है! फिर बहुत-बहुत धन्यवाद!!!
“Yes that is when I started working at the college! thank you for this analysis! I’ll definitely keep that in mind for 2028. I appreciate your input :)”
हिंदी अनुवाद
हाँ, उसी समय कॉलेज में काम शुरू किया था! इस विश्लेषण के लिए धन्यवाद! 2028 के लिए इसे ज़रूर ध्यान में रखूँगी। आपकी बात की कद्र है :)
“Thank you so much for this detailed reading. I genuinely appreciate the time and effort you put into it. It gave me a different perspective on the last few years, and I'll keep your advice in mind”
हिंदी अनुवाद
इस विस्तृत रीडिंग के लिए बहुत धन्यवाद। आपने जो समय और मेहनत लगाई, उसकी दिल से कद्र है। पिछले कुछ सालों को देखने का अलग नज़रिया मिला, और आपकी सलाह ध्यान में रखूँगा।
“Thank you for such a detailed and honest reading. The point about Jupiter and Saturn in the 6th house hits home—the preparation really has felt like a grind, so it’s encouraging to know the slowness is just part of the process, not a dead end.
I’ve noted down the early and mid-2027 windows and will structure my preparation toward those targets. Appreciate you sharing these specific timelines and classical insights!”
हिंदी अनुवाद
इतनी विस्तृत और ईमानदार रीडिंग के लिए धन्यवाद। छठे भाव में गुरु और शनि की बात बिल्कुल अपनी लगती है—तैयारी सच में लगातार कठिन मेहनत जैसी रही है। इसलिए यह जानकर हौसला मिला कि धीमापन प्रक्रिया का हिस्सा है, बंद रास्ता नहीं।
2027 की शुरुआत और बीच के समय नोट कर लिए हैं और उन्हीं लक्ष्यों के अनुसार तैयारी करूँगी। ये खास समय और शास्त्रीय बातें साझा करने की कद्र है!
“Thank you so much sir for this in-depth read.
The idea of marriage in my mind did come around April 2024 seriously… that’s genuinely a thing.
I understand the Saturn L1 from 2028…
Can you tell me anything niche about my spouse so that I can tell them apart, or is it the same person I thought of back in 2024?”
हिंदी अनुवाद
सर, इस गहरी रीडिंग के लिए बहुत धन्यवाद।
शादी का विचार मन में लगभग अप्रैल 2024 में गंभीरता से आया था... यह सच में हुआ था।
2028 से शनि लग्नेश वाली बात समझता हूँ...
क्या जीवनसाथी के बारे में कोई खास बात बता सकते हैं जिससे पहचान सकूँ, या यह वही व्यक्ति है जिसके बारे में 2024 में सोचा था?
“That's the most practical analysis of my situation I have got so far. This thing where I have to respect elders more is needed. I have been taking this for granted. Thank you so much for help. I will reach out to you if needed.
Karma. Hail Lord Mahadev!”
हिंदी अनुवाद
अपनी स्थिति का अब तक मिला यह सबसे व्यावहारिक विश्लेषण है। बड़ों का और सम्मान करने वाली बात ज़रूरी है। इसे हल्के में ले रहा था। मदद के लिए बहुत धन्यवाद। ज़रूरत हुई तो संपर्क करूँगा।
कर्म। हर हर महादेव!
“Thank you for your time & your reading. Your first sentence is right on. June 5 does not ring a bell. End of Aug is when things shifted, from a trigger event that happened in late Jan 2026. Appreciate the suggestions in the last paragraph, it is usually how I operate anyway, I will be extra careful now.”
हिंदी अनुवाद
आपके समय और रीडिंग के लिए धन्यवाद। आपका पहला वाक्य बिल्कुल सही है। पाँच जून की तारीख से कुछ याद नहीं आता। अगस्त के अंत में बदलाव आया, जिसकी शुरुआत जनवरी 2026 के आखिर की एक घटना से हुई थी। आखिरी अनुच्छेद के सुझावों की कद्र है। आम तौर पर वैसे ही काम करती हूँ, अब और सावधान रहूँगी।
“This is really interesting, thank you. The timeline you mention almost checks out, for only a few months: the number of people drawn to me did increase starting in may 2024 , and now in July 2026 I’ve found someone who I want to be with, with none of the doubts I had before.”
हिंदी अनुवाद
यह सच में दिलचस्प है, धन्यवाद। बताया समय लगभग मेल खाता है, केवल कुछ महीनों के लिए: मई 2024 से मेरी ओर आकर्षित लोगों की संख्या बढ़ी, और अब जुलाई 2026 में कोई मिला है जिसके साथ रहना चाहती हूँ, पहले वाले संदेहों के बिना।
“hey i appreciate this! yes I felt a real shift in myself around 2024.. it felt like an awakening that completely changed my perspective, especially through a long-term relationship I was in at the time.
hello may i ask if you can see my life purpose in my chart rn? everything feels so blurry and confusing, and I really can't figure out which life path I should take.”
हिंदी अनुवाद
इसकी कद्र है! हाँ, लगभग 2024 में अपने भीतर असली बदलाव महसूस किया... जैसे जागृति हुई जिसने पूरा नज़रिया बदल दिया, खास तौर पर उस समय के लंबे रिश्ते के ज़रिए।
क्या पूछ सकती हूँ कि अभी मेरी कुंडली में जीवन का उद्देश्य दिखता है? सब धुँधला और उलझा लगता है, और सच में समझ नहीं आता कौन सा जीवन-पथ चुनूँ।
“thank you so much, i’ve been stuck in my head second guessing my past decisions when i decided to enter medicine. this gave me a sense of relief and comfort. i was in the middle of my junior internship around the start of december 2024! just started my pediatrics rotation back then— guess i’ll just have to wait and see what the universe has in store for me. i’ll remember the date 4 dec 2027. thank you so much for this, i appreciate it”
हिंदी अनुवाद
बहुत धन्यवाद। चिकित्सा में जाने के पुराने फैसलों पर बार-बार संदेह करते हुए अपने मन में अटकी रही हूँ। इससे राहत और सुकून मिला। दिसंबर 2024 की शुरुआत में जूनियर इंटर्नशिप के बीच में थी! तब बाल चिकित्सा की रोटेशन शुरू ही की थी—लगता है बस देखना होगा कि आगे मेरे लिए क्या है। चार दिसंबर 2027 की तारीख याद रखूँगी। इसके लिए बहुत धन्यवाद, इसकी कद्र है।