“Thank you so much for taking the time to read my chart in such detail. I honestly wasn't expecting such a thoughtful and comprehensive response. I've been feeling quite lost about my career and finances, and your explanation gave me a lot of clarity and hope.
I truly appreciate the effort and knowledge you shared. It means a lot that you took the time to help a complete stranger. Wishing you all the very best, and thank you once again for your kindness and generosity.”
मेरी कुंडली इतने विस्तार से पढ़ने के लिए समय निकालने का बहुत धन्यवाद। सच कहूँ तो इतने सोच-समझकर दिए गए और विस्तृत जवाब की उम्मीद नहीं थी। अपने करियर और पैसों को लेकर मुझे काफ़ी भटकाव महसूस हो रहा था, और आपकी व्याख्या से बहुत स्पष्टता और उम्मीद मिली। आपने जो मेहनत की और जानकारी साझा की, उसकी सच में कद्र है। एक अनजान व्यक्ति की मदद के लिए आपने समय निकाला, यह मेरे लिए बहुत मायने रखता है। आपको मेरी शुभकामनाएँ, और आपकी दया और उदारता के लिए एक बार फिर धन्यवाद।
r/Kundlit
Reddit पर देखें