हमारी मुफ़्त Reddit रीडिंग्स पर मिले सार्वजनिक जवाब, मूल बातचीत के लिंक के साथ।
पाठकों के जवाब
100 में से 25 जवाब
विवाहरिश्तेकुंडली की समझ
“I can't tell you how happy I'm with this detailed explanation.Thank you so much and things resonate a lot.Like the saturn dasha details and my nature.Really happy for this explanation.Thank you so much.”
हिंदी अनुवाद
इतनी विस्तृत व्याख्या से कितनी खुशी हुई, बता नहीं सकती। बहुत धन्यवाद, और कई बातें मुझसे मेल खाती हैं। जैसे शनि की दशा की बातें और मेरा स्वभाव। इस व्याख्या से सच में खुशी हुई। बहुत धन्यवाद।
“Wow! This accurately explains how I work, the short intense (and exhausting) bursts, and the fact that generally when I start something I finish it. But it's so helpful to think about it as a placement rather than a character flaw because, as you say, then I can accept it and figure out how to work with it.”
हिंदी अनुवाद
वाह! यह सही बताता है कि मैं कैसे काम करती हूँ—थोड़ी देर के तीव्र और थका देने वाले दौर, और यह कि आम तौर पर कोई काम शुरू करूँ तो पूरा करती हूँ। इसे स्वभाव की कमी के बजाय ग्रह की स्थिति की तरह देखना बहुत मददगार है, क्योंकि जैसा आपने कहा, तब इसे स्वीकार करके इसके साथ काम करने का तरीका ढूँढ सकती हूँ।
“Well you just explained why I keep getting reads that come back with Saturn in my 11th(it's been like 3 years of a giant ? Around this) so genuinely, thank you.”
हिंदी अनुवाद
आपने समझा दिया कि मेरी रीडिंग में बार-बार शनि ग्यारहवें भाव में क्यों बताया जाता है। लगभग तीन साल से इस पर बड़ा सवाल था, इसलिए दिल से धन्यवाद।
“Thank you! Quite in depth, i love it and you are super spot on. Is there anything you can tell about my future situations? How i may be/do/have?”
हिंदी अनुवाद
धन्यवाद! काफ़ी गहराई से बताया, मुझे बहुत अच्छा लगा और आप बिल्कुल सही हैं। क्या मेरी आगे की परिस्थितियों के बारे में कुछ बता सकते हैं? मैं कैसी हो सकती हूँ, क्या कर सकती हूँ या क्या पा सकती हूँ?
“I just wanted to send a quick note to sincerely thank you for taking the time to analyze my natal chart and answer my questions in such detail. I truly appreciate the effort and depth you put into breaking down my 7th house and Saturn's placement.
By the way, after reading the literal translation of that classical sloka, I couldn't help but laugh. With a description like an 'evil and sinful' spouse, I think the saying 'better alone than in bad company' definitely applies here!😂
But on a serious note, your explanation was incredibly clear and gave me a lot of valuable perspective on how to properly interpret these classical texts and my upcoming transits without getting lost in the harsh translations.
Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for your generosity, your patience, and for sharing your knowledge with me!💛💫”
हिंदी अनुवाद
बस एक छोटा संदेश भेजकर दिल से धन्यवाद कहना चाहती थी कि आपने मेरी जन्म कुंडली का विश्लेषण किया और सवालों के इतने विस्तृत जवाब दिए। सातवें भाव और शनि की स्थिति समझाने में आपकी मेहनत और गहराई की सच में कद्र है।
वैसे उस शास्त्रीय श्लोक का शाब्दिक अनुवाद पढ़कर हँसी रोक नहीं पाई। जीवनसाथी को ‘दुष्ट और पापी’ बताने पर लगता है कि ‘बुरी संगत से अकेले रहना बेहतर’ वाली कहावत यहाँ बिल्कुल लागू होती है!
लेकिन गंभीरता से कहूँ तो आपकी व्याख्या बहुत स्पष्ट थी। इससे समझ आया कि कठोर अनुवादों में उलझे बिना इन शास्त्रीय ग्रंथों और आने वाले गोचरों को ठीक से कैसे पढ़ें।
आपकी उदारता, धैर्य और अपना ज्ञान साझा करने के लिए दिल से फिर धन्यवाद!
“whoa, thats actually very insightful. i’m not quite acquainted with sidereal astrology, so this take is very much appreciated as it allows me to see the moon in a new perspective. western zodiac already establishes these two points for me (emotional life directed away from society, identity created shaped by relation) but your wording actually makes me want to pay attention how that identity is built in real time as i’m interacting with people. this is especially hard for me in jobs, where i feel wholly incompetent to be a part of something. i know that i can work diligently, but it always seems like people’s expectations of me are something that i can’t even begin to fulfill — and more importantly, i dont want to fulfill them.
i always thought this pattern is due to the “weirdness” of my aquarius placements, making me want to run the other way from anything that is conventional and restrictive (as jobs are), but seeing how these aquarius placements transform into capricorn in sidereal zodiac, i cannot quite comprehend how this change would line up with my perception.
i want to be free, structured solely by my own standards, and i’ve been trying to create a career that makes it easier to live this way, away from conventional structures, but i can’t seem to “find the thing” that will afford me this freedom.
i’m grateful for this interpretation and your time, and hopefully this period will bring me some clarity by 2028.”
हिंदी अनुवाद
वाह, यह सच में बहुत समझ देने वाली बात है। निरयण ज्योतिष से मेरा ज़्यादा परिचय नहीं है, इसलिए यह नज़रिया बहुत अच्छा लगा, क्योंकि इससे चंद्रमा को नए ढंग से देख पा रही हूँ। पश्चिमी राशिचक्र में ये दोनों बातें पहले से दिखती हैं—भावनात्मक जीवन का समाज से दूर होना और रिश्तों से पहचान बनना। लेकिन आपके शब्दों से मन होता है कि लोगों से बातचीत करते समय ध्यान दूँ कि यह पहचान उसी समय कैसे बनती है। नौकरी में यह मेरे लिए खास तौर पर मुश्किल है, जहाँ किसी चीज़ का हिस्सा बनने में बिल्कुल अयोग्य महसूस करती हूँ। जानती हूँ कि लगन से काम कर सकती हूँ, लेकिन लगता है कि लोगों की उम्मीदें पूरी करना मेरे बस की शुरुआत भी नहीं है—और ज़्यादा ज़रूरी यह कि उन्हें पूरा करना भी नहीं चाहती।
हमेशा सोचा था कि कुंभ की स्थितियों की ‘अजीबता’ के कारण यह ढर्रा है, जो मुझे नौकरी जैसी पारंपरिक और सीमित करने वाली चीज़ों से दूर भागने को कहता है। लेकिन निरयण राशिचक्र में कुंभ की ये स्थितियाँ मकर में बदलती देखकर समझ नहीं आता कि यह बदलाव मेरी समझ से कैसे मेल खाएगा।
मैं आज़ाद रहना चाहती हूँ, केवल अपने मानकों से तय ढाँचे में। ऐसा करियर बनाने की कोशिश कर रही हूँ जिससे पारंपरिक ढाँचों से दूर इस तरह जीना आसान हो, लेकिन वह काम नहीं मिल पा रहा जो यह आज़ादी दे सके।
इस व्याख्या और आपके समय के लिए आभारी हूँ, और उम्मीद है कि यह दौर 2028 तक कुछ स्पष्टता लाएगा।
“Namaskar 🙏
Firstly I want to thank you for your time, effort and honesty in your response. I am incredibly grateful for your extremely knowledgeable insight!
I have tried to to read every single sentence and explanation to it very carefully and to understand. Thank you for clarifying exactly what I wanted to ask in such depth and evidence, I am grateful you chose to answer my question.”
हिंदी अनुवाद
नमस्कार।
सबसे पहले आपके जवाब में समय, मेहनत और ईमानदारी के लिए धन्यवाद। आपकी इतनी जानकार बातों के लिए बेहद आभारी हूँ!
हर वाक्य और उसकी व्याख्या बहुत ध्यान से पढ़कर समझने की कोशिश की है। जो पूछना था उसे इतनी गहराई और प्रमाण के साथ स्पष्ट करने के लिए धन्यवाद। आभारी हूँ कि आपने मेरे सवाल का जवाब देना चुना।
“Very insightful. Yes, my enthusiasm to put forth effort is directly related to those that will be served by my action. In that vein I have indeed found myself spread too thin. People pleasing and my inner urge to do is something that I've identified as an area of my life that needs refinement. Doing one thing at a time with the highest degree of quality, rather than many at the most shoddy.
Your reading is quite astute. One of my most recent journal entries is a working on identifying the real purpose, meaning, and beneficiary of my service. Thank you for the reminder! You seem to have a high level of understanding the fine points of astrology. Do you mind if I ask about your experience in the subject? How, why, where this knowledge has been attained?”
हिंदी अनुवाद
बहुत समझ देने वाली बात है। हाँ, मेहनत करने का मेरा उत्साह सीधे उनसे जुड़ा है जिन्हें मेरे काम से लाभ मिलेगा। इसी क्रम में सच में बहुत दिशाओं में बँट गया हूँ। लोगों को खुश करने और कुछ करने की अंदरूनी चाह को जीवन का ऐसा हिस्सा पाया है जिसमें सुधार चाहिए। एक समय में एक काम सबसे अच्छी गुणवत्ता से करना, कई काम बहुत खराब ढंग से करने के बजाय।
आपकी रीडिंग बहुत सूझबूझ वाली है। मेरी हाल की डायरी की एक प्रविष्टि में अपनी सेवा का वास्तविक उद्देश्य, मतलब और लाभ पाने वाले को पहचानने पर काम कर रहा हूँ। याद दिलाने के लिए धन्यवाद! लगता है आपको ज्योतिष की बारीकियों की अच्छी समझ है। क्या इसमें आपके अनुभव के बारे में पूछ सकता हूँ? यह ज्ञान कैसे, क्यों और कहाँ से मिला?
“Thank you so much for taking the time to give such a detailed reading of my birth chart and patiently answer all my questions. I truly appreciate the effort and insight you put into it. It was really helpful and reassuring. Thank you again! 🙏”
हिंदी अनुवाद
मेरी जन्म कुंडली की इतनी विस्तृत रीडिंग करने और धैर्य से सारे सवालों के जवाब देने के लिए समय निकालने का बहुत धन्यवाद। आपकी मेहनत और समझ की सच में कद्र है। इससे बहुत मदद और भरोसा मिला। फिर धन्यवाद!
“Yea, I've seen my sidereal chart before. It does changes things even though I don't practice vedic so I don't wanna interpret it incorrectly. Thank you for your advice. I'm gonna screenshot this, take some notes, think on it and draw up some plans for me to follow through on. I'll see what I come up with.”
हिंदी अनुवाद
हाँ, अपनी निरयण कुंडली पहले देखी है। उससे बातें बदलती हैं, लेकिन वैदिक ज्योतिष का अभ्यास नहीं करता, इसलिए गलत अर्थ नहीं निकालना चाहता। सलाह के लिए धन्यवाद। इसका स्क्रीनशॉट लूँगा, नोट्स बनाऊँगा, सोचूँगा और पालन करने के लिए कुछ योजनाएँ बनाऊँगा। देखूँगा क्या निकलता है।
“Yes very clever. I feel it really resonates with me a lot. I'm in a period of great change as I said, the relationships dynamics are changing a lot, and I'm rediscovering my worth, my identity and I'm doing so much inner work. It's like I'm reorganizing my life from inside. Thank you for this point of you!”
हिंदी अनुवाद
हाँ, बहुत सूझबूझ वाली बात है। यह मुझसे बहुत मेल खाती लगती है। जैसा कहा, बड़े बदलाव के दौर में हूँ। रिश्तों की स्थिति बहुत बदल रही है, अपने मूल्य और पहचान को फिर खोज रही हूँ और अंदर से बहुत काम कर रही हूँ। जैसे जीवन को भीतर से फिर व्यवस्थित कर रही हूँ। इस नज़रिए के लिए धन्यवाद!
“Oh 🙇🏻♀️✨️ all are absolutely correct except that plan statement 🥲 i say it out loud its my weakness that i want to fix and yeah almost all other statements are correct and even that 2020 one too 🥲🙇🏻♀️✨️ that spot on sir 🙌🏻✨️ that's correct my life didn't get much stable after 2020🥲 can you tell more ? 🙇🏻♀️🙌🏻✨️”
हिंदी अनुवाद
ओह, योजना वाली बात को छोड़कर सब बिल्कुल सही है। मैं इसे खुलकर कहती हूँ, यह मेरी कमजोरी है जिसे ठीक करना चाहती हूँ। लगभग बाकी सारी बातें सही हैं, 2020 वाली भी। सर, वह बिल्कुल सटीक है। यह सही है कि 2020 के बाद मेरा जीवन बहुत स्थिर नहीं हुआ। क्या और बता सकते हैं?
“wow this is super specific thank you!!!! i’m using placidus actually (though i don’t know the difference between those) but yes i do tend to do that!
yup i see 7th house as more of a relationship with everyone sort of thing right now!
thank you!!!!!! i did use to do that but i think i’ve fixed it for the most part hopefully😭😭😭
but thank you so much for your time!!!!! this is super reassuring”
हिंदी अनुवाद
वाह, यह बहुत खास विवरण वाला है, धन्यवाद!!!! असल में प्लासिडस इस्तेमाल करती हूँ, हालाँकि इनका अंतर नहीं जानती। लेकिन हाँ, ऐसा करने की आदत है!
हाँ, अभी सातवें भाव को सबके साथ रिश्ते जैसा देखती हूँ!
धन्यवाद!!!!!! पहले ऐसा करती थी, लेकिन लगता है कि उम्मीद है ज़्यादातर ठीक कर लिया है।
आपके समय के लिए बहुत धन्यवाद!!!!! इससे बहुत भरोसा मिला।
“this is so thoughtful & detailed, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thorough response. i’m looking forward to reading it a few more times in order to fully absorb everything.”
हिंदी अनुवाद
यह इतना सोच-समझकर और विस्तार से लिखा है। इतना पूरा जवाब लिखने का समय निकालने के लिए बहुत धन्यवाद। सब पूरी तरह समझने के लिए इसे कुछ बार और पढ़ने का मन है।
“Thank you so much for the detailed explanation it helps a lot. My mother contacted one of the Purohit and he mentioned that there is Kal Sarpa, Manglik and Chandrik dosha.
I checked various Kal Sarpa Dosha calculator online where 70% of them said i dont have any dosha however 30% showed that i have Shankhachur Kal Sarp dosha since I have Rahu and Ketu in 9th and 3rd house respectively hence I was bit confused.”
हिंदी अनुवाद
विस्तृत व्याख्या के लिए बहुत धन्यवाद, इससे बहुत मदद मिली। मेरी माँ ने एक पुरोहित से संपर्क किया और उन्होंने कहा कि काल सर्प, मांगलिक और चंद्रिक दोष हैं।
ऑनलाइन कई काल सर्प दोष कैलकुलेटर जाँचे। उनमें 70 प्रतिशत ने कहा कोई दोष नहीं है, लेकिन 30 प्रतिशत में शंखचूड़ काल सर्प दोष दिखा, क्योंकि राहु और केतु क्रमशः नौवें और तीसरे भाव में हैं। इसलिए थोड़ा भ्रम था।
“Thank you so much for this detailed reading. I genuinely appreciate the time and effort you put into it. It gave me a different perspective on the last few years, and I'll keep your advice in mind”
हिंदी अनुवाद
इस विस्तृत रीडिंग के लिए बहुत धन्यवाद। आपने जो समय और मेहनत लगाई, उसकी दिल से कद्र है। पिछले कुछ सालों को देखने का अलग नज़रिया मिला, और आपकी सलाह ध्यान में रखूँगा।
“thanks it was very easy to understand. Honestly, I have felt delays alot - I will be very close to getting something and last moment everything will collapse ( example- my full paid office trip to Europe got cancelled on the day I was supposed to fly) but it is what it is I guess”
हिंदी अनुवाद
धन्यवाद, समझना बहुत आसान था। सच कहूँ तो बहुत देरी महसूस हुई है—कुछ पाने के बहुत करीब पहुँचूँ और आखिरी पल सब ढह जाए। जैसे दफ़्तर की पूरी तरह भुगतान की गई यूरोप यात्रा उड़ान वाले दिन रद्द हो गई। लेकिन जो है सो है, शायद।
“That's the most practical analysis of my situation I have got so far. This thing where I have to respect elders more is needed. I have been taking this for granted. Thank you so much for help. I will reach out to you if needed.
Karma. Hail Lord Mahadev!”
हिंदी अनुवाद
अपनी स्थिति का अब तक मिला यह सबसे व्यावहारिक विश्लेषण है। बड़ों का और सम्मान करने वाली बात ज़रूरी है। इसे हल्के में ले रहा था। मदद के लिए बहुत धन्यवाद। ज़रूरत हुई तो संपर्क करूँगा।
कर्म। हर हर महादेव!
“Thank you for your very descriptive reading, even got me emotional, this is something I always thought but never quite understood why, it makes all sense. 🙏”
हिंदी अनुवाद
इतनी वर्णनात्मक रीडिंग के लिए धन्यवाद। भावुक भी कर दिया। यह हमेशा सोचा था, लेकिन कभी ठीक से समझ नहीं पाई कि क्यों। अब सब समझ आता है।
“Hey.
First of all. Thank you so much for writing all this. It's very interesting for me to know it from such a technical point of view. From a learning point of view as well, it was extremely informative. I love your perspective on the chart. One thing that you said is striking me though, in the last paragraph you wrote" late first marriage". Are there chances of more than one marriage ??”
हिंदी अनुवाद
नमस्ते।
सबसे पहले यह सब लिखने के लिए बहुत धन्यवाद। इतने तकनीकी नज़रिए से जानना मेरे लिए बहुत दिलचस्प है। सीखने के लिहाज़ से भी बेहद जानकारी मिली। कुंडली पर आपका नज़रिया अच्छा लगा। लेकिन आपकी एक बात ध्यान खींच रही है। आखिरी अनुच्छेद में आपने ‘पहली शादी देर से’ लिखा। क्या एक से ज़्यादा शादी की संभावना है??
“thank you a lot for this!! I do resonate with this alot and with the Vedic interpretation
I will try to pick up on a routine thank you very much for this :3”
हिंदी अनुवाद
इसके लिए बहुत धन्यवाद!! यह और वैदिक व्याख्या मुझसे बहुत मेल खाते हैं।
एक दिनचर्या अपनाने की कोशिश करूँगी। इसके लिए बहुत धन्यवाद :3